Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Family Home Evening

Why is it that I start out every post with a picture of Bradley??


We played an awesome game of hockey. We went over to Uncle Ron's pond, got out the puck and sticks and had a blast.




Kinsey and Brynley went onto the ice once, both fell down and then decided to go swing and slide instead. They are such cute girls.






Brad and Ethan were a great team together. Bradley wouldn't keep his coat on even though he was just getting over a cold.



Ethan was our only casualty of the game. He fell down and was still trying to take the puck away from Ty when SMACK-- he got hit in the cheek by Ty's stick.


Can you see my awesome goalie skills!! I'm pretty sure I was the best player out there.



We have been able to have a lot more family time. Living out on an acreage the kids don't have friends to play with after school that are close. We have enjoyed it a lot and hope you enjoy watching the kids grow up.

2 comments:

AZYoungs said...

BRRRRR!! I got cold just looking at the pictures. Are you sure we're related? How can you like the cold so much when I hate it so much? Oh yah--thyroid.
Looks like lots of fun! We miss you guys so much!
Love you!!!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Hey, this is Tom Gledhill...Are you guys coming to Utah anytime soon? Scout camp is in June, I'm takin Max, let me know if Ty wants to come, happy to take him with us as one of my boys...miss you guys! Try and keep the hockey sticks out of anymore faces!