Friday, May 28, 2010

Brigham is 4 Weeks Old (almost)

Brigham is such sweet little guy!! He is so patient and peaceful. I couldn't have asked for a better baby. If he has one shortfall its that he doesn't sleep all that long at night. Luckily I have awesome kids that watch him while I sleep during the day. These are some random pictures of him for the past few weeks.


It's so cute when they go through the "o" stage.


I'm pretty sure this one was taken right after his daddy tooted!!


Check out his long hair--but more importantly check out the super cute blanket Auntie Wendy made him. It's my favorite!



The kids pretty much can't resist putting his hair into a mohawk.



My two sweet babies!!



Bryn is so sweet with him. She is very soft and loves to give him kisses.










He is just getting to the stage where he smiles back at you when you smile. We luckily caught this on film. He is so sweet!

2 comments:

Francis Family said...

Holy Cow!!! Adorable! It is so fun to see him! I am glad he is snuggling in his blanket! I LOVE snuggly blankets! Especially when there's a darling baby in them!!! We love you guys, thanks for sharing pics!

AZYoungs said...

He is so cute! He definitely looks like a Moline!! We love you guys! Thanks for sharing pictures.